Corporate Sales Manager
Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 31/12/2019
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our award winning Travel and Event Management Company.
You will be responsible to proactively grow TAG's Corporate division by working towards and achieving set targets through the management of a complete sales cycle.
Duties & responsibilities
- Take responsibility to develop a comprehensive understanding of TAG's Corporate division offering, USPs, differentiators, and target market
- Deliver a complete sales cycle from start to finish - identifying prospects through to closing deals
- Ensure that potential new clients fit TAG's Corporate division offering, understand our niche capabilities and our offering is sold on value, not just price
- Ensure all leads are acted upon in a timely manner, with appropriate follow-up where necessary
- Ensure the highest quality communication and documentation is produced for any prospective client or tender process, completing all proposals and documents within set deadlines and following TAG’s set procedures
- Increase TAG's profile by attending business/networking events and profiling the TAG brand to wider industry sectors
- Keep abreast of the wider travel industry, including competitor knowledge, industry developments and market conditions
- Be alert to, and feedback on tools & means that enable the company to remain innovative and offer a service at the forefront of the travel industry
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded, and company processes are followed within the TAG Salesforce CRM system to enable accurate forecasting and reporting
- Take part in weekly sales team calls and monthly sales team meetings to maintain a positive and cohesive working environment
- Support other members of the sales / account management team where necessary
- Ensure any opportunities to cross-sell into other TAG divisions are identified and referrals made where appropriate and at the right time.
- Ensure any opportunities to push partner products whereby TAG would benefit commercially are acted upon and followed through
Knowledge & skills
- Previous experience using Salesforce ideal but not essential
- Previous experience within the travel industry ideal but not essential
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills
- Credible and confident communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent Business acumen
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.