Division: Corporate US
Job type: Full-Time
Location: New York
Closing date: 30/04/2019
We need a Travel Executive to join our team due to rapid expansion and new business. Are you a small fish in a big pond…Not recognized or appreciated for your hard work and efforts? Not motivated anymore to excel? Are you interested in a new exciting challenge, working for a lively company with a very different approach to travel?
If so, you will primarily be working with our clients in the financial sector and ideally you will have travel agency experience. Having dealt with demanding clients and various VIP’s, you understand the importance of your work and the care that should be given to every single request from every single client.
Duties & responsibilities
- Offering expert advice in all aspects of Business Travel.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards at all times with a personalized and individual approach to each client.
- Service all travel requests to the highest standards from enquiry to reconciliation including air, hotel, car, rail and/or ancillary services.
- To issue air tickets and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares.
- Create and maintain client profiles and adhere to company policy.
- Negotiate the best rates from all suppliers for all clients.
- Deal with post booking enquiries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues and refunds, where applicable.
- Assist with any other requests from the clients.
Knowledge & skills
- Experience in a Travel Agency environment.
- Experience in using a GDS, Apollo is preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire.
- Knowledge of net and published fares.
- A professional manner with exceptional customer service.
- The ability to think outside the box and problem solve.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.