17th August 2017
Written on 16th August 2017
TAG Global Annual Global Entry Event - Atlanta
The Appointment Group Atlanta is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a private Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Day.
We invite you to attend our private event, held at the Mandarin Oriental, 3376 Peachtree Road– Thursday, October 12th from 8am to 5pm.
This is a great opportunity for you, your colleagues, and family members to register for Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check without the hassle of traveling to the airport for the interview process. No more waiting in lines at participating airports.
Registration for US Citizens Global Entry
To register for Global Entry applicants must create a GOES account, complete and submit the online application, and pay a $100 fee – https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/goes/
Registration for UK Citizens Global Entry
To register for Global Entry, applicants must first submit a registration request through the “Register to Apply” service and pay a £42 processing fee to undergo background checks by UK Border Force staff – https://global-entry.beta.homeoffice.gov.uk/register-to-apply/passportNationality
Once you have been approved, please use your UK access code to register. To register for Global Entry applicants must create a GOES account, complete and submit the online application, and pay a $100 fee – https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes
Once approved, book your interview appointment
Once you have been conditionally approved, you can book your appointment time on Thursday, October 12th from 8am to 5pm. Please use the following code which is specifically assigned to The Appointment Group event when choosing an event location.
EVENT CODE: TAG (8888) Private Event Atlanta, GA
How Does the Global Entry Program Work?
TSA Pre✓™ allows low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient screening at participating U.S. airport checkpoints for domestic and international travel.
Who Qualifies for Global Entry?
- U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S, British citizens are eligible for Global Entry membership provided that they:
- Have never been convicted of a criminal offense in any country
- Have never been found in violation of customs, immigration or agricultural laws
- Do not provide false or incomplete information on their application
- Are not the subject of an investigation by any Federal, State, or local law enforcement agency.
QUICK TIPS – Information you will need available whilst completing the online form:
- Valid Passport information
- Driver license information
- Address and dates of where you have lived over the past 5 years
- Company name, address, telephone number and dates of where you have been employed over the past 5 years
- Countries you have visited over the past 5 years
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Appointment Group – Atlanta
400 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1500
Atlanta, GA 30339
t: +1 (770) 792 0705
Global Entry Event location:
Mandarin Oriental Atlanta
3376 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326