20th October 2017
Written on 20th October 2017
SAS expands its menu in SAS Go, focusing on the lifestyle and dietary needs of travellers
SAS recently launched its new food and drink concept, “New Nordic by SAS”, for travellers in SAS Plus on all flights within Europe and on Scandinavian and domestic routes. The concept focuses on locally sourced products and seasonal ingredients. SAS continues to create new experiences based on the needs and wants of travellers. SAS are now one of a handful of scheduled airlines to offer the opportunity to pre-order food adapted to dietary and lifestyle requirements to passengers traveling in SAS Go on flights within Europe of at least 2 hours’ duration, in line with the same concept.
The food is served in the New Nordic by SAS design that is unique in the industry and is inspired by take-out culture. All meals come packed in a cube, making it easy to eat while working, reading or watching a movie. Pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee this food, which must be purchased in advance.
The meals can be pre-ordered at least 18 hours before your journey,
– Gluten-free and lactose-free
– Mini pizza (lacto-ovo vegetarian)
Already on the menu:
– Kids’ Meal
– Salad (available for pre-order and can also be bought onboard)
– Sandwich (available for pre-order and can also be bought onboard)
– Breakfast (until 9am, for pre-order and can also be bought onboard)
* On flights to the USA and Asia, food is included in SAS Go and passengers are able to call in advance and order special requirement food.