Job type: Full-Time
Location: London & Manchester
Closing date: 24/12/2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK Touring division in London or Manchester as part of our team of specialised touring consultants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling all travel requirements for our entertainment clients, with the ability to cope under pressure in this demanding but highly rewarding role.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage entertainment and touring client travel logistics ensuring the highest level of service is provided at all times. Handling air, hotels, ground transport, meet & assist and private charters providing full dedicated support to all customers
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail in all aspects of role
- Prioritise work load, delivering within given deadlines - ensuring client budgets and specific requirements are met
- Process any administrative tasks including accounting queries, promptly and accurately
- Build strong working relationships with clients & suppliers
- Contribute fully to be part of a successful team
Knowledge & skills
- Candidates should have wide ranging travel agency experience
- Galileo/Travelport GDS – ticketing and reissue experience
- Strong knowledge & understanding of published and negotiated/contracted fares
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (email / word / excel / power point )
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills is essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience working with entertainment clients or handling group travel would be beneficial
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.